Fundraising Administrative Assistant
The mission of this position is to assist, facilitate and track all fundraising activities from cultivation to thank you notes and recognition. Tell OPTIONS story through print and production, social media, and grants. This position requires high degree of professionalism, loyalty and trust.
OPTIONS has a mandatory vaccine policy, except for those who qualify for an approved exemption due to disability or religion. Additionally, offers of employment will be contingent upon proof of covid-19 vaccine or qualification for a medical or religious exemption.
- Assist with any cultivation activities such as asks, mail outs, pledge forms, special asks, corporate sponsor recognition, and major donors.
- Assist with tracking of general fund budget and other tracking procedures.
- Responsible for data entry into OPTIONS fundraising database and ensures efficient and effective use of information i.e. mail logs from Development/Marketing, mail out logs, cards, and phone calls.
- Create, track and monitor payments of donations using specialized fundraising software, and prepares correspondence. Ensures thank you notes and cards are done within 3 working days.
- Maintains fundraising database to ensure accuracy and abides by accounting guidelines.
- Assist with the planning, development and implementation of all development and fundraising events hosted by both OPTIONS and events sponsored by other organizations or groups.
- Positively represents OPTIONS to guests, donors, and advocates by assisting with giving tours and providing information as needed.
- Handle all aspects of donor birthday cards and in-kind donations.
- Organize all aspects of OPTIONS Quilt Raffle.
- Assist with gathering and tracking information for grant applications and reports including creating, proofing and designing layouts for grants and special proposals.
- Ensure all marketing materials are consistent with OPTIONS mission and branding agency wide.
- Design and create all marketing materials for OPTIONS events, functions and announcements.
- Plan and execute Marketing Campaigns and social media posts for OPTIONS and OPTIONS businesses (Fabulous Finds, the Weaving Studio, Cleaning and Lawn Crews) for awareness, fundraising and donor communication with input from Development/Marketing and Vocational Director.
- Ensure all emailing lists are up-to-date on Constant Contact. Create Constant Contact newsletters and updates.
- Ensure the OPTIONS Website is maintained with current, accurate information including managing OPTIONS Google AdWords and Analytics accounts.
- Participate in activities related to strategic planning for marketing.
- Maintain a photo database of all OPTIONS participants. Serve as photographer and/or videographer for all OPTIONS events, functions and fundraisers.
- Maintain and track all corporate sponsorship marketing promises for donors.
- Manage inventory of marketing promotional items in storage.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and troubleshooting computer & electronic malfunctions
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint, Canva and Google
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Constant Contact, Google AdWords and Analytics, and WordPress
- Knowledge of a database software - fundraising preferred
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work as a team member and receive feedback from the team
- Research skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organization and clerical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – people skills
- Ability to be flexible and work with persons with developmental disabilities
- Public relations skills
High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Three (3) to five (5) years’ work experience in an office environment
Motor Vehicle Record - good driving record
Vehicle liability insurance if driving personal vehicle
Paid Time Off for Full-time Staff
Great Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
403b Retirement Plan
403b Retirement Plan Match
Keywords: Calendaring, Outlook, Data Entry, Answer Phones, Scanning, Database, Secretarial, Vendor Management, Invoicing, Compliance, Receptionist, Reconciling, Non profit, Social Work, Grant writing, Donations, Fundraising, Social Media, Public Relations, Human Resources, CRM, Relationship Management, Database Management, Database, Graphic Design, Specialist
Interested applicants may apply by clicking: Join Our Team - Options4U .