EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 2022
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
LOCATION: Shreveport, Louisiana
CLASS: Salaried: $40,000 - $50,000 depending on experience
SUMMARY: Provide extensive support to the Executive Director and manage all operational systems of the Red River Revel Arts Festival. Duties include systems management, purchasing, budget administration, database management, and assisting finance personnel with the administration of the annual audit. Acts as liaison with various entities and represents the Revel in accordance with policies and procedures.
Develop and maintain strategies for the Revel to operate efficiently and within budgetary guidelines.
Develop a thorough working knowledge of policies and procedures in order to assist the Director in ensuring compliance.
- Assist the Director in writing grant and foundation requests
- Work in conjunction with the Director and Treasurer to ensure budget adherence
- Assist Treasurer and finance personnel to prepare annual financial statements and audit materials
- Assist in preparation and review of budget for Board, foundation, and grantor requests
- Manage the database system and maintain accurate records of all contacts
- Serve as staff liaison to Festival Production Committee programs and operations
- Interface with Executive Director, Governing Board, staff and FPC in full compliance with
- set policies and procedures
- Arrange meetings for the Director as needed with government leaders, sponsors, contributors, volunteers, and individuals in order to accomplish set festival goals
- Ensure maintenance and confidentiality of Revel office records
- Advise Director of recommended maintenance of all Revel equipment as needed
- Maintain website, monthly expenses, email system, mail and filing systems
- Sustain all operational relationships such as food vendors, operational vendors, the City of Shreveport, artists, and rental companies
- Work with Director to facilitate all fundraising events set forth in budget
- Back-up accounting including AP, AR, invoices, statements, preparation and delivery of deposits, and research as needed
- Oversee preparation and materials needed for all meetings
- Assist Director with obtaining and retaining underwriters and sponsors
- Coordinate purchasing of equipment, materials, software, and hardware supplies needed in accordance with policies and procedures.
Interested applicants may apply by following this link.