The Louisiana Alliance for Nonprofits has partnered with Association TRENDS to conduct a large-scale nonprofit compensation survey for Louisiana nonprofits. Participation is FREE and members of the Louisiana Alliance for Nonprofits are eligible to receive a free copy of the report if they participate in the survey. The survey will go live on February 1, 2022 and close on April 1st, 2022. Members who do not participate in the survey can purchase a copy of the report at a discounted price. To register to participate in the 2022 survey please visit www.associationtrends.com/nonprofit-salary-report.
If you are unsure whether your organization is a member of the Louisiana Alliance for Nonprofits, please contact us.
What is the 2022 Louisiana Nonprofit Compensation Survey?
Prepared and produced by experts with over 30 years of experience conducting compensation reports, this annual salary survey is designed specifically for nonprofits. It is the fastest and easiest-to-use salary survey available. With over 100 job descriptions, a quick and easy interface, and a robust support team behind it, taking the survey is easy, and the resulting report will be a tremendous help to your nonprofit.
- It’s fast, easy, and FREE.
- Clear job descriptions make matching your positions simple and straightforward.
- The survey is specific to nonprofits like yours. You can compare your organization’s staff salary
- levels to those of similar organizations.
- The more participants we have, the better the data will be. High participation produces robust
- results, benefiting both nonprofits and those seeking to work in the nonprofit sector in our
- The results will help you and your organization set fair and competitive compensation – the key
- to hiring and maintaining valuable employees.
What will the final report include?
- Hard data to use to analyze your nonprofits’ salary structure
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions. Easy-to-read charts include median
- salaries, average salaries and more
- Changes in nonprofit pay levels from one year to the next
- Salary differences by non-profit type, budget, and staff size
- All-new enhanced benefits section
Your Questions Answered:
- Who fills out the survey? Primarily HR or finance executives at associations and nonprofits, but if you don’t have a dedicated HR or finance staff person, your executive director would be the most appropriate person to complete the survey.
- Is it difficult? No. The user interface is designed for easy input of compensation information. A support team will be available for troubleshooting.
- Is it secure? Absolutely. The user interface is encrypted, and password protected.
- What if I filled this out last year? If you participated since 2014, the survey will “remember”
- your responses from the last time, which will make filling the survey out much easier!
- Is there a cost? It is 100% free to fill out the survey, and as a member of your State Association
- you will receive a free copy of the report.
Here are what other participants have said about the survey:
"As a participant I found the survey was easy to take and didn't consume a lot of my time. The resulting report is going to be a valuable tool for myself and our board of directors"
- Linda Elliot, President, Hawaii Wildlife Center
"The survey contained so many options under job positions - it was easy to find and list our staff salaries"
- Bryce Chitwood, Director of Operations, Central Christian Camp
We hope that you will contribute to this vital study. Participation is free and all results are confidential.
When will the report be available and how much will it cost? The report will be available in May 2022. The full report is free for any participating members, $75 for members who did not participate, $75 for non-members who participated, and $150 for non-members who did not participate.
To register to participate in this year’s survey, please visit www.associationtrends.com/nonprofit-salary - report on or after February 1, 2022.
Choose “2022 Survey Participation” in the right-hand column on the page and click “Register”. If you have an account with Association TRENDS, submit your email and your information will auto-populate. If you do not, you will be prompted to create a login. Upon login or registration, you will automatically be taken to the survey start page. Feel free to complete your survey right away or save and come back later!
Feel free to contact Krisitan Beatty with any questions.