Are you ready to be a part of North Louisiana's largest day of giving? In 2022, Give for Good raised over $2.39 MILLION for area nonprofit organizations. Registration for the 2023 event is now open!. Be sure to check out all the information and resources available under the "For Nonprofits" tab to help you get started.
How to Register
Be sure to read through the registration information prior to starting your registration. Please note that registration is a two step process. You will need to complete the registration form then you will need to fill out the required tasks on your organization profile to-do list.
1. Log in or sign up
- If you had a user account on the former Give For Good platform, enter that email in the email field and click forgot password. Once you’ve reset your password, come back to the registration page and log in.
- If you are new to an organization that has participated in past Give For Good events, you can gain access to your organization's profile by emailing the Mightycause team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Enter in the name or EIN of the organization you’d like to register
- If you are already associated with an organization, you can select it from the list of your associated organizations.
- If you are associated with multiple organizations you will need to register each one individually.
- Select the organization you wish to register. This will open up the registration form.
- Review your organization name, EIN, and address at the top to ensure you are registering the correct organization.
3. Complete all required questions and click Continue
- Alternatively, Click “Save and Finish Later” if you need additional time to complete any of the questions or submit the required documents. You can come back to the registration form to finish the registration process.
4. Submit your registration form